Management of User Information
Vanguard manages any Private Information with the utmost care and in strict compliance with the Act on the Protection of Private Information as well as other laws and regulations.
Usage of Private Information
Vanguard's obtained Private Information may be used for the following purposes.
1. Customers’ Private Information
- - For Business talks with the customer
- - To respond to questions queries from the customer
2. Applicant's Private Information
- - To contact applicants
- - For the selection of applicants
- - For *the* recruitment management at Vanguard
Disclosure or Provision of Private Information to Third Parties
Save for where the Act on the Protection of Private Information and associated laws permit it,Vanguard do not disclose or provide the obtained Private Information to third parties without obtaining consent in advance.Exceptions apply in the following cases.
- - If the person in question agrees to it in advance
- - When it’s in compliance with the law
- - When asking consent from the person in question interferes with Vanguard acting in accordance with the laws and regulations stipulated by state organizations or local authorities.
- - In the instance where it is required by law of Vanguard due to social conventions and it is infeasible to obtain the consent of the person in question.
- - When the identity of the person in question is kept anonymous.
- - In case of succession of Vanguard company due to merger, company split, business transfer or other business related reasons, which would require the provision of Private Information
Scope of the Policy
The scope of the Policy is limited to this website. It does not apply to third party websites linked from or to this website. Take note that when it comes to the apps offered by Vanguard, the privacy policies described in them apply.
Cookie and IP Address Information
Cookies and IP address information are not regarded as Private Information because they can not uniquely identify specific individuals. Furthermore, cookie information can be rejected by the browser settings.
Questions regarding the Policy
For questions or inquiries regarding the Policy, please contact:
Contact name: Vanguard Co., Ltd.
Contact method: Please contact us using our inquiry form
Changes to the Policy
Please be aware that Vanguard may update this Policy, in part or in whole, in response to changes in laws and practices.